outing with the goddesses & old photos
Saturday 24 May 2014 @ 10:54 pm



and this is the few times i bother to bring my camera out to snap photos. i would think i'm more of a photographer than a model (imo, i look better in selca, compared to me being awkward and standing there to pose).


i'm pretty glad to have met yanhan and stephanie today. my spring break is coming to an end, and since classes are starting on this coming tuesday. had lunch together and went around walking orchard. we caught up on tons of stuffs, and i'm pretty sure they are one of the few people that i can open up totally, face-to-face. it's not like i'm unfriendly, but both of them know me even tho we've only became friends during our time in JC. just ... really thankful for them to always calling me out (because they know i would be holed up at home if no one suggest about going out), and always being there even though i'm a very irritable person (not the friendliest person on earth, yeah?). tho we have different interests, i do think that we are pretty close.

thank you both of being here with me okay? like, both of you can actually stand me roaming around kinokuniya for japanese mangas/magazines and/or books for so long.

on the side note, as i said i bothered to connect my camera to the laptop, i found photos of my trip to taiwan from last year and also the family trip to the S.E.A aquarium.


putting this one here because this particular photo was taken after my first experience of an earthquake. that being said, this was actually the epicentre of the earthquake that was around 6 on the scale? i cant really remember it properly but it was pretty bad. we saw landslide as well, and being a geography student, i was pretty excited about it (even tho it's a natural disaster). excited because we cant experience stuff like this in Singapore and i'm seeing it first-hand after reading about them for years in textbooks and lecture notes. 


oh yes, this was from the time i went to the S.E.A aquarium with my family. it's pretty and since dad was a marine life enthusiast, i pretty much clung to him and ask him tons of question while we slowly walked through the aquarium (my mum and brother were as keen to squeeze through the crowd tho). i really like the lightings for the different aquariums and  how they set the coral reefs. they came our spectacular in the photographs (or at least most of them). and this trip has reminded me that i love to take microscopic-ish stuffs so i probably should invest in a new lens that focuses on ... well, tiny and near objects.

and so this is probably the most photos i have in my posts for a long time! 

i should bring my camera out more often now and just snap away. true that my phone has a camera but getting my photos from phone to the laptop is more of a pain compared to transferring my photos from my camera to the laptop. so yes.

maybe i should even bring my camera to class so to take photos because i can.

Labels: , , ,